OFFICIAL MORGYN DANAE WELLNESS COMMENT POLICY
I only ask that you remember three things when commenting:
I welcome open discussion and disagreement in comments, but disrespectful or personally attacking comments will be deleted. When you join the discussion on one of my articles here at morgyndanae.com, it is like sitting in a conversation. You are very welcome to join and contribute to the conversation, but if you disturb the peace by name calling, shaming, insulting, judging or promoting your product or service, I will ask you to leave. End of discussion. My website, my rules.
Comments that don’t effectively contribute to the conversation, are obviously spam, promotional in nature, or intended for back-link purposes will be deleted and the author banned from future commenting ability.
Please use your REAL first name and email address. Do not use a business name, blog name, nickname, initials, or any other fake name when commenting. Failure to do so will cause your comment to be marked as spam, deleted, or edited to conform to these guidelines and your comment will NOT be replied to.
Please do not put your personal blog or business website URL in the comment text UNLESS it directly contributes to the comment and/or the conversation taking place, as it will cause your comment to be marked as spam and most likely deleted, or edited to conform to these guidelines. Do not add a website name or URL as your signature, as it will be deleted. If you’ve never left a comment before and your first one includes a link, it will most likely be deleted automatically by the spam filter. Sorry.
Please use proper spelling, grammar, punctuation, and letter casing when commenting. It makes it easier for everyone to understand your point of view. Occasional unintentional mistakes happen, but for the sake of comprehension, readability and clear dialog, please make a sincere effort to follow basic English writing decorum. Comments which are unintelligible and/or don’t follow this policy will be edited or deleted to meet these guidelines.
Before asking a question in the comments, please read through all of the posts prior comments to see if your question has already been asked by another reader and answered. If the same or similar question was previously answered, your comment will most likely not be responded to.
The following applies to all comments posted on morgyndanae.com:
- All Rights Reserved: I fully reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. I also reserve the right to block access via IP address to anyone or group from commenting, subscribing to, and from accessing morgyndanae.com for violation of this comment policy.
- Links: Comments containing links are automatically held in moderation. Any link included in a comment which is blatantly self promotional (such as linking to a personal MLM or network marketing page) without genuinely contributing to the conversation will be marked as spam and the comment immediately deleted. Repeated attempts will cause the user email and IP address to be blacklisted from commenting further. Links that are relevant and contribute to the conversation within the comments of the blog post may be allowed, but if in doubt, please leave it out.
- Copyright/Plagiarism: If notice is received that a comment contains proprietary, copyrighted or plagiarized information, the offending comment will be deleted and the commenter blocked from further commenting ability.
- Email: An authentic, verified, email address is required for commenting and comment subscriptions. Personal email addresses are never published on the blog nor shared with any 3rd party. Your email address may be used by the blog owner (me) to privately contact you. By commenting on this blog, you are agreeing that I have the right to contact you via email in response to your comment, and for informational and promotional purposes. You can unsubscribe from blog comment notifications and email correspondence at any time.
- Respect: Comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or considered by the blog owner (me) to be rude and offensive, will be deleted and the commenter banned from future use. No personal attacks are permitted in this blog’s comments. You may question or argue the content, but not attack the post author, nor any other commenter. Failure to respect fellow participants on this blog will result in removal and blocked access. As a general rule, if you would not say it directly to or in the presence of your mother, grandmother, boss or two-year-old child, don’t say it to me or another commenter.
- Relevance: Please keep all comments on topic and relevant to the post being read. Comments that are an obvious attempt at promotional purposes, intended to gain traffic, backlinks, brand exposure, or increased personal site traffic will be deleted and the commenter will be blocked from further morgyndanae.com interaction. If you leave a comment or question that is unrelated to the post topic, it will likely go unanswered. If you have a question about a specific health topic, please search for it using the provided search box. Or you can suggest a topic for a future blog post using the contact form.
- Spam: Any comment deemed as spam will be deleted and marked as comment spam. Commenters who repeatedly post spam will be blacklisted from commenting in the future, and their IP address blocked from accessing morgyndanae.com.
- Liability: All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the individual commenter. By submitting a comment on morgyndanae.com, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, Morgyn Danae Wellness, Turquoise Grasshopper Productions and all post authors and commenters harmless.
- Facebook: You can also comment via your Facebook profile. Please refer to Facebook's website guidelines for user commenting policy, privacy poilcy and full disclaimer.
- What To Do If Your Comment Does Not Appear: Please be patient. All comments are moderated and are not approved right away. Please do not submit the same comment twice unless you think your original comment was not submitted correctly the first time.
This entire comment policy can be summarized in these simple words:
Be respectful, practice consideration and be self-responsible.
I reserve the right to edit or delete any comment on morgyndanae.com as I see fit. If you disagree with any of the above-listed guidelines, please refrain from commenting and consider starting your own blog or influencer page so you can share your opinions with the world. We all have a voice to share!
No Medical Advice
Please note that since I am not a doctor, lawyer, or medical professional. While I share from my professional training and my own personal experience in the hope of informing, supporting, and inspiring you to make conscious health decisions after consulting with a qualified professional, any comments or questions asking medical advice will not be answered. I can only answer questions within the areas I am trained in, so please make sure you check out my certifications.
The information contained on this website, or provided at your request, is for informational purposes only. No information on morgyndanae.com is or should be used for the purposes of diagnosing, treating, preventing, or curing any disease.
The information on this website has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Nothing on this website is intended to recommend any particular form of medical treatment or that persons manage their own health problems without the advice of a licensed health care practitioner. You should always consult a qualified health and/or medical professional before making any health decision or taking any product or supplement. Information found or received through this website should not be used in place of a visit with, call to, consultation, or advice from a professional health care provider. If you suspect you have a medical problem, or should you have any health care related questions, please promptly call or visit a qualified medical practitioner or qualified health professional/practitioner (including me).
NO information on this site should be used to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease under any circumstances.
Thanks for reading morgyndanae.com and please contribute to the conversation by frequently commenting!