Prenatal Personal Training is support for…
A Healthy, Fit Pregnancy
Preparation for Childbirth
Diastasis Recti (“Mommy Tummy”) Prevention
Strength and Stamina for Parenting
“Morgyn has been a wonderful blessing for me! I always look forward to my training sessions with her, and always feel better, both physically and emotionally, after each session. She challenged me while also being mindful of my (and the baby’s) health. Training with Morgyn has helped me cope better with the changes my body has gone through during pregnancy. It lifts my energy levels and mood, and helped my morning sickness during the first trimester. I wholeheartedly recommend Morgyn to anyone who is pregnant!” -Liz K.
Prenatal Fitness and Birth Preparation
|We will incorporate breath work, functional fitness training, corrective exercise, bellydance, therapeutic stretching, and meditation/visualization.
Some research-proven benefits of exercise during pregnancy include a significant decrease in.
You also have the option of therapeutic massage to complement your fitness training!
What specific skills will you take with you?
Breath Work Techniques:
- reduce stress and tension
- prepare for labor and delivery
- strengthen core muscles/diaphragm for increased breath capacity and better function and alignment
- develop balance, stamina, strength, and flexibility for the demands of birth and parenting
- prevent excessive, unhealthy weight gain
- prepare for an easier postnatal recovery
Learn Dance Skills:
- develop balance, flexibility, coordination, grounding, muscle isolation and development
- experience the release and empowerment that comes from dance movement
- incorporate some new dance moves into your repetoire!
Receive Support and Information:
- during pregnancy and preparation for birth