Postpartum Personal Training is customized support for…
“Hello, Summer” Special! SALE: ONLINE FITNESS ASSESSMENT (required) see RATES page
Due to lack of support and information, the changes and/or imbalances from pregnancy and birth are often NEVER addressed causing mothers distress and poor health.
Customized Sessions include:
- functional fitness training
- corrective exercise (“blend of personal training with physical therapy”)
- bellydance movement
- therapeutic stretching
- breath work training
- guided visualization
You also have the option of therapeutic massage to complement your fitness training!
Research-proven benefits of exercise for mothers:
- Decreased risk of depression, aches, pains, stress
- Proper posture, alignment, muscle balance
- Strength for holding your infant for prolonged periods
What will you learn?
- proper breathing for core and pelvic floor, stress reduction, stamina
- develop core and pelvic floor strength, stamina, stability, overall toning
- tools to attain and maintain healthy weight
- dance movement techniques to increase freedom of movement and expression
- support and information for self-care and stress reduction
- proper body mechanics for injury treatment and prevention
- meditation/visualization techniques